Building a Healthy Website
Everything you need to know to build a beautiful website for your nutrition, health coaching, or fitness business!
Want a website for your health & wellness business but you're tired of trying to figure out how to finagle your website platform's features to make it work for your needs?
Want a website for your health & wellness business but have no idea where to start or have never built a website before?
Want your website content to be optimized, SEO-friendly, and targeted to the type of people you want to help in your wellness business?
Get frustrated trying to format pages on your website and just wish someone could walk you through exactly how to get your page looking perfect?
Want to make your website engaging and helpful to your potential and current clients and also a useful tool for you and your business?
Think your current website is clunky and want a more streamlined interface for you on the back-end, and your potential clients and customers on the front-end?
Know your website content is haphazardly written and needs some tweaking in order to really communicate with your target clients?
Want to know how to use web-optimized photography and creative graphics to enhance your written content?
Want to make it easy for your clients and customers to purchase your products and services right from your website? (I know you do!)
...If this sounds like you, Building a Healthy Website is here to show you exactly how to create a beautiful, engaging, and helpful website for both your target clients AND you as a health & wellness business owner!
- Whitney Shook, NTC, @rooted.in.healing
-Wendy Weeks, NTP, @wendyweekswellness
Amy Flashenberg-Laskowski, is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and the founder of Wilder Nutrition & Wellness, a health and wellness practice focused on helping women heal their frustrating digestive issues and food sensitivities, while ditching the diet mentality and fostering a healthier relationship with food.
Amy uses nutrition, lifestyle, and mindset shifts to address the root causes of imbalance in the body. No band-aid solutions here. Because every person is different, bio-individuality is one of the core principles of Amy's work with clients -- no cookie-cutter plans. Everything is tailored to the individual, because we all have different needs.
Using foundations of health such as digestion, blood sugar balance, a nutrient-dense diet, hydration, stress management, and a healthy relationship with food, along with proper testing when needed, Amy is able to get clients from feeling lost and hopeless when it comes to their symptoms and health, to feeling guided, supported, and rid of their frustrating symptoms.
You can find Amy on her website and on Instagram @wildernutrition.
- You will determine what kind of website works for your needs
- You’ll know which website platform to go with. While we’ll be focusing mostly on Squarespace, the content in this course is applicable to almost any website platform!
- You will create your website content! This part is HUGE! You’ll learn what key information to include on your site as a health and wellness professional, and how to optimize it all so that it's searchable, formatted for viewing across multiple devices, and so that it’s visually pleasing to your website visitors.
- You’ll learn how to structure your content in a way that makes it easy for your website visitors to find what they’re looking for.
- You’ll incorporate your brand’s look and feel, and format your website content in a beautiful, engaging way.
- You'll be able to publish your site, and we’ll walk through all of the nitty gritty technical details on how to make your site live and in living color, including purchasing your domain, transferring a domain from a third-party vendor if you’ve already purchased one, and how to import content from your current/old website if needed.
- You’ll also get a ton of really helpful bonus info that is focused specifically on the needs of health & wellness professionals that you won’t want to miss, like creating product pages on your website, setting up ways to accept payment, setting up an appointment scheduler, and much more.